Sunday 28 September 2014

Education - Connect With Plymouth University

Here Design is a small advertising agency based in East London, and have recently been hired by Plymouth University to re-brand the university. Only 2 years ago I had to make the decision as to where I would like to study for my degree - luckily I had fully researched the different courses offered by various universities and found my perfect one. However, many young people are unsure as to where to go.Plymouth University to me, being a local, has always been out of date, and almost a last resort to my educational future. However, with this new design, Plymouth University's image reflects the recent development and updating it has had done. 



Plymouth University has also taken a more active role with it's local A-level students, and potential Plymouth University students, by visiting local colleges and sixth forms. With this new typography type branding, the university looks more modern, and interesting. To further gain more awareness, and have a consistent bran image, the university has added this identity to their free gifts - bags, hats, pens, etc. - and also their website and university signs around campus. Well done Plymouth University for entering the modern world!

Information found via;

http://www.heredesign.co.uk/

http://www5.plymouth.ac.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment